In Episode 3 Tucker starts with real estate trends he is currently seeing in his local market. He covers in detail a wholesale deal that presented several challenges. He then moves on to the main topic which will be the first part of a multipart series in “Dissecting My Own Real Estate Investing Business” where he explains the structure of his business and advises on how to grow your REI business. In one of the most entertaining “Direct Mails Greatest Hits” segments, he shares a series of voicemails that were received in response to his direct mail marketing. Lastly, he explains real estate commissions and how they work in regards to why an agent would want to work with a real estate investor. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments or reviews!
Episode 3 Segment Notes:
- Local Market Recap: RE Bubble in Portland? Inventory is low and prices are climbing. Flipping houses without doing any updating?
- Deal of the Week: An Online Wholesale deal with Probate issues.
- Main Topic: My Real Estate Investing Business Structure
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: Direct Mail Caller that calls three different times and might be the most entertaining series of calls we have ever received.
- Golden Nugget: Real Estate Commissions Explained and why a Realtor would want to work with a Real Estate Investor.
- Success Quote: “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
- Music: Artists: Puff Daddy & Lil Troy
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!