Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In Episode 9 Tucker talks about his local market, national housing statistics as well as mortgage rates. In “The Deal of the Week” he analyzes a short sale deal with a seller that was out of country and how he went about acquiring the deal. He then moves on to the main topic where he explains everything about “Private Money” as well as a million dollar tip for how to find it. In our most popular segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits” a feisty elderly lady gives us a great laugh! Tucker provides another great bit of information in this weeks “Golden Nugget” where he explains Mechanics Liens and how to avoid them in order to potentially save you thousands of dollars. Tucker then ends with a great Success Quote from Vidal Sassoon. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 9 Segment Notes:
- CHECK OUT OUR NEW PODCAST APP IN THE iTunes STORE!!
- Market Recap: Tucker analyzes his local market, National Housing Stats and Mortgage Rates
- Deal of the Week: A Short-Sale deal that presented some new challenges
- Main Topic: All about Private Money and where to find it with a Million Dollar Final Tip
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: A feisty elderly lady calls and gives us a good laugh
- Golden Nugget: Tucker discusses Mechanics Liens and how to avoid them
- Success Quote: By Vidal Sassoon
- Music: Artist: Jay Z Track: Dirt Off Your Shoulder (Instrumental)
- Artist: B.O.B. Track: Airplanes Feat. Hayley Williams, Tupac, Jay Z, Notorious B.I.G. and Eminem
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!
March 15, 2014
Thanks Tucker . This Podcast was great information on private money . The Title company tip was awesome . Does Direct mail come into play with the list ?
March 19, 2014
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk a little more about this particular strategy.