Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In Episode 126, Tucker talks about the latest news in his business, makes a couple of announcements and talks about this weeks episode. He then makes mention to our podcast sponsor, Iron Bridge Lending, who’s the best hard money lender we’ve ever worked with and we encourage investors to give them a call for your hard money needs. Tucker then transitions into the Main Topic where he discusses another Guru myth about making 5 offers a day. He discusses why this is a terrible idea and gives you guidance on how you should talk to sellers in order to make legitimate offers. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us feedback and reviews!
Episode 126 Segment Notes:
- Intro/Summary: Tuckers News/Comments/Announcements and Episode Overview
- Special Sponsor Segment: Iron Bridge Lending
- Main Topic: Five Offers A Day?!
- Transition & End Music: Various Remake Instrumentals/Fat Joe Feat. Lil Wayne – Make it Rain
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
- 24 Hour Flipping Teardowns Sale!
- FREE eBOOKS
- Open Letter Marketing
- The Driving For Dollars App
- Iron Bridge Lending
- Negotiating With Sellers
- The Deal Finders Academy
- Real Dealz Podcast on iTunes
- Real Dealz Podcast iTunes App
- The Dirty Truth: Real Stories From The Real Estate Trenches
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 1
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 2
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 3
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!