In Episode 136, Tucker shares some of the latest news in his company and makes a couple of announcements. He then goes on to talk about and educate listeners on some more current events involving taxation and how this can affect business owners and real estate investors. Tucker focuses on the “Carried Interest Deduction Loophole” that’s been another talking point in this years presidential election. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us feedback and reviews!
Episode 136 Segment Notes:
- Intro/Summary: Tuckers News/Comments/Announcements and Episode Overview
- Main Topic: The Carried Interest Deduction Loophole
- Transition & End Music: Various Remake Instrumentals/Outkast – Roses
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
- REAL DEALZ TV – OFFICIAL LAUNCH!
- FREE eBOOKS
- Iron Bridge Lending
- Open Letter Marketing
- Negotiating With Sellers
- The Deal Finders Academy
- Real Dealz Podcast on iTunes
- Real Dealz Podcast iTunes App
- The Dirty Truth: Real Stories From The Real Estate Trenches
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 1
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 2
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 3
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!