In Episode 20, our “Spokane Project” client Danny, is still working through all his leads and is coming very close to closing a deal. In the “Market Recap” Segment, Tucker talks about what he’s seeing in the trenches this week. In the “Deal of the Week” he goes into detail about a rehab project that is currently in process. In this weeks “Main Topic” Tucker Interviews House Flipping TV Star, Daniel Wiafe from HGTV’s “Five Figure Flip” Show. In our most popular segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits”, we share a voicemail that one of our Listeners sent in. Tuckers “Golden Nugget” for the week is all about rehabbing in Historic Neighborhoods and why you may not want to. In the “No BS Zone” segment, he talks about some recent news from Seattle, WA and its economic effects. Tucker then ends the Episode with a great Success Quote from Harold S. Geneen. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 20 Segment Notes:
- Spokane Project: Danny is getting very close to closing a Deal!
- Market Recap: Local Market Recap from the Trenches
- Deal of the Week: In process Rehab Deal
- Main Topic: Interview with Daniel Wiafe From HGTV’s Five Figure Flip
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: A Listener sends in a direct mail voicemail he received
- Golden Nugget: Historic Neighborhoods
- No BS Zone: Seattle, WA Minimum Wage News
- Success Quote: Harold S. Geneen
- Ending Music: 2Pac – Still Ballin
- Transition Music: Various Artists
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!