Episode 22 starts with the “Market Recap” Segment, where Tucker talks about Market Education and what he is seeing Locally and on a National level. In the “Deal of the Week” he goes into detail about a current new construction/rehab, lot splitting deal that he will be closing on in two months. In this weeks “Main Topic” Tucker explains how to design your rehab projects properly in order to ensure you get top dollar. In our most popular segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits”, we share a voicemail that one of our Listeners sent in, which is actually quite informative, so pay attention! Tuckers “Golden Nugget” for the week is about Wholesale Deal Emails. In the “No BS Zone” segment, he talks living financial responsibly and within your means. Tucker then ends the Episode with a great Success Quote from Thomas Edison. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 22 Segment Notes:
- Spokane Project: No update this week, will give listeners an update next episode!
- Market Recap: Local and National Market Thoughts
- Deal of the Week: New Construction/Rehab Lot Splitting Deal
- Main Topic: Designing Your Rehab Projects Properly
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: Another listener submitted voicemail which is quite constructive
- Golden Nugget: Wholesale Deal Emails
- No BS Zone: Living Financially Responsibly
- Success Quote: Thomas Edison
- Transition Music: Various Artists
- Ending Music: Geto Boys – Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!