Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Episode 25 starts with a “Spokane Project” mini update where Danny closed the DFD/Probate deal he was working and has several more deals in his pipeline. In the “Market Recap” Segment, Tucker shares the most recent RMLS Market Action report stats for his local and the national market as well as his thoughts on each. In the “Deal of the Week” he goes into detail about a $62k deal that he closed that he will more than likely rent out. In this weeks “Main Topic” Tucker explains how to close a motivated seller lead and gives listeners 10 steps to follow. In our most popular segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits”, he shares a very weird voice mail he received the other day. Tuckers “Golden Nugget” for the week is about marketing to FSBO’s. In the “No BS Zone” segment, he comments on how gurus brag about how they never invest their own money in real estate. Tucker then ends the Episode with a great Success Quote from Tom Abbott. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 25 Segment Notes:
- Spokane Project: Mini Update: Danny closed a DFD/Probate Deal and has several more leads he’s working.
- Market Recap: Local and National RMLS Market Action Report
- Deal of the Week: $62k Absentee Owner Deal that Tucker Plans to Rent
- Main Topic: How To Close A Motivated Seller Lead
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: Tucker shares a very weird voice mail he just received
- Golden Nugget: Marketing to FSBO’s
- No BS Zone: Gurus bragging about how they never invest with their own money!?
- Success Quote: Tom Abbott
- Transition Music: Various Artists
- Ending Music: Sam & Dave – Hold On I’m Coming
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!
July 25, 2014
when you submit your offer, do you do this verbally over the phone or do you just email them?
July 28, 2014
We do it verbally over the phone and then tell them that we’ll be sending them a formal offer as well and send that via email or mail.