Episode 27 starts with a special announcement about our new Sponsor, Iron Bridge Lending. Tucker talks about why he works with them and covers some of the highlights of their lending programs they offer. He then goes into our Final “Spokane Project” segment with an update about Danny closing a large wholesale deal as well as the probate deal that he recently closed and will be rehabbing. In the “Market Recap” Segment, Tucker shares his thoughts on the market and some strategies if inventory numbers go up in your market. In the “Deal of the Week” he goes into detail about the five lot development deal that he just signed the contract for. In this weeks “Main Topic” Tucker explains the three types of Deal Structures that we use and goes into detail about how each of them works. In our most popular segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits”, he shares a listener submitted voice mail where the lady was very upset. Tuckers “Golden Nugget” for the week is about how to setup your company for your REI business. In the “No BS Zone” segment, he comments on how another REI podcast says to go out and find a deal quickly. Tucker then ends the Episode with a great Success Quote from Jay Z. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 27 Segment Notes:
- Special Sponsor Segment: “Iron Bridge Lending” Lending Programs
- Spokane Project: Final Update, Danny is on his own and is doing great!
- Market Recap: Tuckers market thoughts and strategy advice if the market slows.
- Deal of the Week: Five lot development deal
- Main Topic: How To Structure A Deal
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: Tucker shares another listener submitted voice mail.
- Golden Nugget: How to setup your company for REI
- No BS Zone: REI Podcast telling you how to go out and find a deal quickly
- Success Quote: Jay Z
- Transition Music: Various Artists
- Ending Music: Bobby Womack – Across 110th St.
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!