In Episode 366, Elliot interviews Kevin Leahy who’s is well known for his role with Bigger Pockets as well as being a newer real estate investor! Kevin and Elliot discuss having your own local real estate podcast in your market. They discuss “5 Steps to book guest spots on podcasts” as well as “5 steps to host your own podcast“. Tune in for some great tips on hosting your own podcast if this is an avenue you want to pursue to help grow your local REI Brand! Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, YouTube or Stitcher for all future episodes and updates!
Open Letter Marketing Direct To Seller Marketing and the New INVESTOR HUB Marketing Tool: www.OpenLetterMarketing.com
Episode 366 Overview:
- Intro/Summary: News, Announcements & Episode Overview
- Main Topic: Interview with Kevin Leahy
5 Steps to book guest spots on podcasts
1. “Produce” the episode for the host in your pitch
2. Listen to the show before reaching out
3. Share your technical setup
4. Follow up
5. Start small, build a speaking “reel”
BONUS: Save the hard sell but capture the leads
5 Steps to host Your Own Podcast
1. You’re a GUIDE, not a guru (get over imposter syndrome)
2. PREMISE over everything (what makes you unique – local?)
3. Choose a co-host CAREFULLY
4. Don’t sweat the technical details
5. Capture leads
BONUS: don’t even look at your stats!
The Data Automation and Marketing Platform we use every day
For ZERO Sign-Up Fee’s or Monthly Fee’s, Use Promo Code REALDEALZ
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – CFL 603I808
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!