In Episode 112, Tucker covers the latest news in his business, makes a couple of announcements and talks about the topics for this weeks episode. He then makes a quick mention about our podcast sponsor, Iron Bridge Lending, who’s the best hard money lender he has ever worked with. Tucker then goes into the main topic which is titled, “What Type of Lead Am I Looking At?” where he discusses five different lead types that you should be aware of. He explains why you need to know the differences with these types of leads and more important, who the buyers are for each type of lead. Knowing all of this will make your job easier and put a lot more money in your pocket. He then goes into the next segment for this week, where he discusses another story from our book, “The Dirty Truth”. In this weeks segment, Tucker discusses the “Cap’n Ron House” and again explains how these awkward situations end up as good stories later. Tucker then goes on to close out the episode with a great success quote and some final thoughts and announcements. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us feedback and reviews!
Episode 112 Segment Notes:
- Intro/Summary: Tuckers News/Comments/Announcements and Episode Overview
- Special Sponsor Segment: Iron Bridge Lending
- Main Topic: What Type Of Lead Am I Looking At?
- Dirty Truth Story: The Cap’n Ron’s House
- Transition & End Music: Various Remake Instrumentals/Prince – FunknRoll
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
- Open Letter Marketing
- The Driving For Dollars App
- Iron Bridge Lending
- Negotiating With Sellers
- The Deal Finders Academy
- Real Dealz Podcast on iTunes
- Real Dealz Podcast iTunes App
- The Dirty Truth: Real Stories From The Real Estate Trenches
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 1
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 2
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 3
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!