In Episode 122, Tucker covers the latest news in his business, makes a couple of announcements and talks about the topics for this weeks episode. He then makes a quick mention about our podcast sponsor, Iron Bridge Lending, who’s the best hard money lender we’ve ever worked with. Tucker then transitions into the Main Topic where he discusses what it takes for an investor to go from part time to full time. He talks about 4 things that an investor must have in order to succeed as well as situations you’ll need to be able to deal with during your transition. Tucker then closes out the episode with a great success quote and some final thoughts. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us feedback and reviews!
Episode 122 Segment Notes:
- Intro/Summary: Tuckers News/Comments/Announcements and Episode Overview
- Special Sponsor Segment: Iron Bridge Lending
- Main Topic: Do You Have What It Takes To Go Full Time?
- Transition & End Music: Various Remake Instrumentals/Ice Cube – Bow Down
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
- FREE eBOOKS
- Open Letter Marketing
- The Driving For Dollars App
- Iron Bridge Lending
- Negotiating With Sellers
- The Deal Finders Academy
- Real Dealz Podcast on iTunes
- Real Dealz Podcast iTunes App
- The Dirty Truth: Real Stories From The Real Estate Trenches
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 1
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 2
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 3
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!