In Episode 133, Tucker discusses some of the teachable lessons that he’s learned and that were show cased during the production of Real Dealz TV Episodes 1 and 2. He goes into detail about dealing with unsavory Neighbors as well as how to work through Short Sale Deals. He goes into much more detail to help teach all of our listeners and viewers of Real Dealz TV, how he handles these types of situations that were shown in the first two episodes. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us feedback and reviews!
Episode 133 Segment Notes:
- Intro/Summary: Tuckers News/Comments/Announcements and Episode Overview
- Special Sponsor Segment: Iron Bridge Lending
- Main Topic: Teachable Lessons from Real Dealz TV
- Transition & End Music: Various Remake Instrumentals/Earth Wind and Fire – September
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
- REAL DEALZ TV – OFFICIAL LAUNCH!
- FREE eBOOKS
- Iron Bridge Lending
- Open Letter Marketing
- Negotiating With Sellers
- The Deal Finders Academy
- Real Dealz Podcast on iTunes
- Real Dealz Podcast iTunes App
- The Dirty Truth: Real Stories From The Real Estate Trenches
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 1
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 2
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 3
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!