In Episode 134, Tucker shares some of his thoughts on why he started Real Dealz TV and his thoughts on network television shows and why he has refused to go that route. He then goes on to talk about education and compares college educated people vs non-college educated people and why in our society there are stigmas attached to both. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us feedback and reviews!
Episode 134 Segment Notes:
- Intro/Summary: Tuckers News/Comments/Announcements and Episode Overview
- Main Topic: Television Shows and Education
- Transition & End Music: Various Remake Instrumentals/J. Cole – No Role Models
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
- REAL DEALZ TV – OFFICIAL LAUNCH!
- FREE eBOOKS
- Iron Bridge Lending
- Open Letter Marketing
- Negotiating With Sellers
- The Deal Finders Academy
- Real Dealz Podcast on iTunes
- Real Dealz Podcast iTunes App
- The Dirty Truth: Real Stories From The Real Estate Trenches
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 1
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 2
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 3
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!