In Episode 21, our “Spokane Project” client Danny, is very close on two deals and about to close one of them. In the “Market Recap” Segment, Tucker talks about RMLS Action report as well as a news article and then reflects on his local market. In the “Deal of the Week” he goes into detail about a high-end rehab project that is currently in process and how the neighbor has been a nightmare. In this weeks “Main Topic” Tucker covers the Top 5 most asked questions by motivated sellers and how you should answer them. In our most popular segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits”, we share a voicemail that one of our Listeners Sean sent in. Tuckers “Golden Nugget” for the week is about Wholesaling to Builders and Developers and what the best strategy is. In the “No BS Zone” segment, he talks about some recent news from San Francisco about a proposed tax for house flippers. Tucker then ends the Episode with a great Success Quote from JD Houston. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 21 Segment Notes:
- Spokane Project: Danny is about to close a deal!
- Market Recap: RMLS Report, News Article and Local Market Info
- Deal of the Week: Current High-End Renovation Project with Neighbor Issues
- Main Topic: The Top 5 Seller Questions We Get and How You Should Respond
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: Another listener sends us a great voicemail message from direct mail
- Golden Nugget: Wholesaling to Builders and Developers
- No BS Zone: San Francisco House Flipping Tax Proposed
- Success Quote: JD Houston
- Transition Music: Various Artists
- Ending Music: Pharrell Williams – Happy
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!