Episode 24 starts with the “Spokane Project” update where Danny is about to close a Probate deal and is currently working with the Probate attorney and following that, he has several other deals he is working through and very close to closing. In the “Market Recap” Segment, Tucker talks about what he’s seeing in the market locally and on a national level. In the “Deal of the Week” he goes into detail about a potential rental home deal that he put together with an out-of-state, absentee owner that had inherited the property. In this weeks “Main Topic” Tucker explains why Rental Properties are a great investment and when the right time is to start acquiring them. In our most popular segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits”, we share another listener submitted voice mail from a very irritated caller that contains some very colorful language. Tuckers “Golden Nugget” for the week is all about the different software we use to run our business efficiently. In the “No BS Zone” segment, he comments on an article he read where the author advises investors to make offers at 50% of the sellers asking price. Tucker then ends the Episode with a great Success Quote. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 24 Segment Notes:
- Spokane Project: Danny is about to close a Probate Deal and has several others that are very close to closing.
- Market Recap: Local and National Market Thoughts
- Deal of the Week: Out of Town, Absentee Owner, Inherited Property Deal that Tucker’s keeping as a Rental
- Main Topic: The Right Time to Buy Rental Properties
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: Another listener submitted irate voicemail
- Golden Nugget: Software we use to run our business
- No BS Zone: Tucker Comments on an Article telling you to Offer 50% of Sellers Asking Price?!
- Success Quote: Anonymous
- Transition Music: Various Artists
- Ending Music: Flo Rida – Good Feeling
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!