Episode 36 starts with Tucker sharing what’s going on with his own REI business as well as what he will be talking about in this segment. He then tells you about are show sponsor, Iron Bridge Lending here in Portland Oregon and how they have some incredible lending programs. Next up, Tucker talks about the most recent RMLS Market Action report and talks about what the report says for his local market and what he’s seeing. In the “Deal of the Week” segment Tucker goes into detail about a Short Sale Deal that went bad and teaches you what to avoid and how to spot a potentially bad deal. In the “Main Topic” segment, Tucker and Chris go into our newest segment, “Common Sense Ain’t So Common” where he and our “Super Realtor” Chris, discuss a specific Realtor and Buyers that had all sorts of red flags. He then goes into “Direct Mails Greatest Hits” and plays a voicemail that was submitted by a fellow DFA member. Tucker then transitions into the “Golden Nugget” where he discusses how RE investors need to allocate their time. In the “No BS Zone” segment, he goes off topic and comments on local politics. Tucker then ends the Episode with a great success quote that he came up with and uses all the time. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 36 Segment Notes:
- Special Sponsor Segment: Iron Bridge Lending
- Deal of the Week: Short Sale Gone Wrong and what to avoid
- Common Sense Ain’t So Common: Buyer and Realtor Red Flags
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: Listener Submitted Voicemail
- Golden Nugget: Time Allocation for RE Investors
- No BS Zone: Local Politics
- Success Quote: Tucker Merrihew
- Transition Music: Various Artists
- Ending Music: Lloyd Banks – Warrior Part 2 (Remix)
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!