Episode 40, starts with Tucker sharing what’s going on with his own REI business as well as what he will be talking about in this Episode. He then gives you some details about our show sponsor, Iron Bridge Lending here in Portland Oregon. Next up, Tucker talks about his local market and how he is being cautious due to neighborhood bubbles forming. In the “Deal of the Week” segment Tucker updates us on the Deal of the Week from Episode 38 and also shares details on an attorney deal that came in. In the “Main Topic” segment, Tucker and Chris continue their talk about Ian’s journey of buying his first home. He then goes into “Direct Mails Greatest Hits” and plays a voice mail that a DFA member submitted. Tucker then transitions into the “Golden Nugget” where he discusses how investors should not market wholesale deals. In the “No BS Zone” segment, he discusses how REI Gurus set unrealistic expectations into the minds of new investors. Tucker then ends the Episode with a funny quote/joke he heard this week. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 40 Segment Notes:
- Special Sponsor Segment: Iron Bridge Lending
- Market Recap: Local Forecast and thoughts
- Deal of the Week: Update on Previous DOW and new Attorney Deal
- Common Sense Ain’t So Common: Buying Your First House (Part 2)
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: DFA Member Submitted Voicemail
- Golden Nugget: How not to Wholesale a Deal
- No BS Zone: Guru’s Giving Unrealistic Expectations
- Success Quote: Anonymous
- Transition Music: Various Artists
- Ending Music: Lil Wayne – Forever (Feat. Eminem)
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!