Episode 54, starts with Tucker sharing the latest news with his development company. In the “Market Recap” segment, Tucker goes over the latest RMLS Market Action Report for his Market. In the “Deal of the Week” segment Tucker goes into detail about a current Direct Mail Lead that he has been working on since last year. The main topic segment is our second DFA member interview with Shannon Feick of Cincinnati Ohio. Shannon talks about where his REI business has come from and what his plans are for the future. In everyone’s favorite segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits”, Tucker changes it up and shares a message from a positive call that a listener received, showing that house flippers offer a great service at the end of the day. In the “No BS Zone”, he discusses some current issues he’s having with an HOA in a neighborhood were he’s doing a high end remodel. Tucker then ends the Episode with a great success quote by Bruce Lee. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 54 Segment Notes:
- Special Sponsor Segment: Iron Bridge Lending
- Market Recap: RMLS Market Action Report
- Deal of the Week: A current Direct Mail Lead in a High-End Area.
- Interview: DFA Member Shannon Feick of Cincinnati Ohio
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: A positive message submitted by a listener
- No BS Zone: HOA Issues
- Transition Music: Various Instrumentals
- Ending Music: Method Man/Red Man : Da Rockwilder
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
(503) 225-0300 Iron Bridge Lending Programs
- The Deal Finders Academy
- Iron Bridge Lending
- Real Dealz Podcast iTunes App
- Real Dealz Podcast on iTunes
- The Dirty Truth: Real Stories From The Real Estate Trenches
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 1
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 2
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 3
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!