In Episode 61, Tucker talks about the latest news with TTM Development company and our other latest products that help real estate investors improve their businesses. He then speaks briefly about our sponsor, Iron Bridge Lending who is the best hard money lender we have ever worked with. With the latest RMLS Market Action Report in hand, Tucker dives into the historic numbers Portland Oregon is currently seeing. In this weeks DFA Member Interview Series, Tucker interviews Bob Couture of Springfield, MA and dives into his business, what he’s working on and what he thinks it takes to succeed in real estate investing. This week Tucker combines the No BS Zone and the Golden Nugget and comments on a suggestion made by another Guru regarding showing up at seller appointments in an exotic sports car. We hope you enjoy this weeks podcast, please leave us feedback and reviews!
Episode 61 Segment Notes:
- Special Sponsor Segment: Iron Bridge Lending
- Market Recap: Tucker covers the latest RMLS Market Action report for Portland
- Interview: DFA Member Bob Couture of Springfield, MA
- No BS Zone/Golden Nugget: Nice Cars at Seller Appointments?
- Transition Music: Various Instrumentals
- Ending Music: Lil Wayne (Feat. Jay Z): Mr. Carter
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
- Iron Bridge Lending
- Negotiating With Sellers
- The Deal Finders Academy
- Real Dealz Podcast on iTunes
- Real Dealz Podcast iTunes App
- The Dirty Truth: Real Stories From The Real Estate Trenches
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 1
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 2
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 3
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!