In Episode 87, Tucker starts with whats going on in his own business and shares insight on his most recent deal he sold. He then makes mention to our show sponsor, Iron Bridge Lending who’s the best hard money lender he’s ever worked with. Tucker then goes into the main Topic about bad realtors and what to watch out for if you’re using a realtor to list all your deals. He then transitions into what your Realtor needs to do to ensure they are serving you the best that they can. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us feedback and reviews!
Episode 87 Segment Notes:
- Intro/Summary: Tuckers News/Comments and Episode Overview
- Special Sponsor Segment: Iron Bridge Lending
- Main Topic: Is Your Realtor A Douche? And Things Your Realtor Must Know!
- Transition Music: Various Instrumentals
- Ending Music: Rick Ross – Stay Schemin
Iron Bridge Lending – NMLS 854231 – C-FL 603I808 – OML -5106
- The Driving For Dollars App
- Iron Bridge Lending
- Negotiating With Sellers
- The Deal Finders Academy
- Real Dealz Podcast on iTunes
- Real Dealz Podcast iTunes App
- The Dirty Truth: Real Stories From The Real Estate Trenches
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 1
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 2
- Real Estate Investing Secrets By Tucker Merrihew: Volume 3
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!