In Episode 6 Tucker starts with his current outlook on direct marketing response rates and pending home sales in his local area. In “The Deal of the Week” he reflects on a great real estate deal that came in through an every door direct mail campaign and how the homeowner was willing to give up equity for a fast and convenient transaction. He then moves on to the main topic which is “How to Execute A Driving For Dollars Campaign” where he goes into detail about how to locate an ideal neighborhood, how to compile and organize the list and then what type of mail campaigns you should run for the list. In our most popular segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits” Tucker plays an older voice mail from a person that called about the bandit signs that Tucker used to put up in years past. Tucker provides another great bit of information in this weeks “Golden Nugget” where he tells you what to do with returned mail and how its pure gold! Finally, Tucker ends with a Success Quote from the great entertainer, Bill Cosby. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 6 Segment Notes:
- CHECK OUT OUR NEW PODCAST APP IN THE iTunes STORE!!
- Local Market Recap: Direct Marketing Response Rates and Pending Home Sales
- Deal of the Week: Every Door Direct Mail Campaign Deal
- Main Topic: How To Execute A Driving For Dollars Campaign
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: A caller responds to Tuckers bandit signs
- Golden Nugget: What to do with returned mail and why its pure gold
- Success Quote: By Bill Cosby
- Music: Artist: T.I. Tracks: “Whatever You like” (Instrumental) and “What you know”
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!