In Episode 16 Tucker covers our “Spokane Project” and how its progressing. In the “Market Recap” Segment, he gives his thoughts on his local market and comments on other market news he’s heard. In the “Deal of the Week” segment he describes a current Short-Sale Rehab Deal he acquired. For the “Main Topic” Tucker goes into great detail about “Direct Mail Marketing Pieces”. In our most popular segment, “Direct Mails Greatest Hits”, he shares a voicemail of an angry caller from our Spokane Project. In this weeks “Golden Nugget” Tucker discusses Co-Wholesaling and how it can benefit you. In the “No BS Zone” segment, he covers an REI Coach who claims his student is doing some mind-blowing things in a super competitive market. Tucker then ends the Episode with a great Success Quote from Damian Lillard. We hope you enjoy this episode and please leave us comments and reviews!
Episode 16 Segment Notes:
- Episode Intro and Segments
- “Spokane Project” Current Progress Update
- Market Recap: In the Trenches and Comments on National Housing Opinions
- Deal of the Week: A Current Short-Sale Rehab Acquisition
- Main Topic: Direct Mail Marketing Pieces
- Direct Mails Greatest Hits: An Angry Spokane Project Voice Mail
- Golden Nugget: Co-Wholesaling and its benefits
- No BS Zone: REI Coach making large claims about one of his students
- Success Quote: By Damian Lillard
- Ending Music: Outkast – So Fresh, So Clean
Thank you for listening to our Podcast and please give us a review on iTunes and feel free to leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any questions or would like Tucker to cover a specific Topic, please let us know and we can cover it in a future episode! Thanks again!